Monday, May 7, 2012

-Weekend Babe-PTU





For this tutorial, you’ll need a working knowledge of PSP.
I’m using PSP X4 but any version should work. 
This tutorial is my own and any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental.
Supplies for this tutorial:
PSP (any version)
Scrap kit of choice.
I’m using the PTU kit: Lookout Weekend
You can get her kits here:  HERE

Tube by Zlata Ma
You *MUST* have a license to use this tube!
Find them here: www.picsfordesign.com  
Plugin: VM Natural Sparakle

::Let’s begin::
Open new canvas 500*175
Copy and paste paper of choice as new layer
Copy and paste the close up of the tube,
Duplicate
Mirror
Position
Merge the two close up layers together
Change blend mode to luminance legacy
Copy and paste the round frame 1
Move over to one of the edges of your canvas
Duplicate
Mirror
Add drop shadow to each frame
Now you copy and paste all the other elements you want to use
I used the following:
Skateboard 
-tilt
-duplicate
-mirror
-drop shadow to both
Pink mesh
-duplicate
-mirror
Pink shoe
-duplicate
-mirror
-add drop shadow to both
Copy and paste your over all other layers
Add drop shadow
Apply your VM Natural Sparkles here. 
I just used a random setting.
Add new raster layer
Select all
Selections
Modify
Selections borders
Width 2
flood fill w/ color of choice
Select none
Add noise
If you want an inner outline (white) do the same steps w/ the selection borders but don’t add the noise.
Add your  © info
Name
And save!

Avatar:
150*150 canvas
Copy & paste a paper
Copy and paste your tube
Position
Drop shadow
Ad any elements you want
Add the border just like we did with the banner.
Add your © and your name.
Save and enjoy!

0 comments :

Old Temps

Older templates can be downloaded HERE
Background created by Sarah-Scrap kit by Just So Scrappy. Powered by Blogger.

CU Licenses

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I ♥

My Blinkies

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

-Follow Me!-

Follow Me on Pinterest

My TOU

By downloading any of my items, you agree to the following TOU: All items I provide on this blog are my own creations. Any resemblance to another product is strictly coincidental. Please do not share anything I create! Do not claim as your own. Give credit where it is due! If you use them for challenges, please link back to my blog. If you use them in tutorials, please link back to my blog. If you use any of my creations, I would love to see it!! Feel free to email them to me, anytime & I will display them on my blog!! Blog: http://sarahstagsthings.blogspot.com/ My Email: Smcmanus44@gmail.com Thank you!!